Niagara Health System & Walker Family Cancer Center
At nearly one million square feet, the comprehensive acute care hospital is a showcase of state-of-the-art technology and patient-centered design features that set a new standard for Canadian hospitals, helps medical professionals provide better care and allow patients to better enjoy their stay.
Procon's scope of work is as follows, including the installation, connection, testing and commissioning of:
- 13.8 kV incoming service including 9 sections of HV switchgear
- 73 sections of 600 volt switchgear
- 16 sections of main distribution panels
- 452 mechanical equipment feeders
- 3 x 2,000 kW diesel generators hoisted, installed and fed on the 5th floor
- 4 x 200 kVar capacitors and 24 harmonic filters
- 400A, 2000A and 5500Amp bus-duct c/w seismic supports
- Grounding system throughout entire hospital
- UPS control systems and Building Automation Service.
- Power and control to air handling units, boilers, cooling towers, klenzoid system, capacitors bank controls, medical gas controls